CHRISTMAS CHEER

 Well Hello there and Happy 1 October!  


Today is 🎊NEW RELEASE DAY🎊 

for @thiscallsfor_confetti

Christmas product line!  
YIPPIIIIEEEE!!!!



Today, I am sharing with you a Christmas card 
created with the following new items:


🎄Deck the Halls Layering Stencils & coordinating dies
🎄Layer It Die Set
🎄Express Delivery Stamp Set
The following confettis were also used in the making of this card:

Carnival Sparkle Gems
The Bright Ones - Red
Inca Gold Confetti
Prism Snowflake Confetti


I used a lot of distress inks to stencil the card panel base.


By the way, there are four stencils in this set.  So you can make your tick marks and then realign the image up for each new layer.

See my pencil tick marks on all four corners?

I started off and did the inking in this order:  

mowed lawn, evergreen bough, bundled sage, mustard seed, festive berries, barn door, and lumberjack red.


It is so fun to see it come together!


Then I used the Layer It postage frame die to cut out the inked panel:

I taped the die in place for easier diecutting.

After I diecut the panel, I diecut a piece of thin foam with the same postage die frame.  I wanted to pop up the panel for some umph.


After gluing the foam to the back, I placed the panel in my stamp positioner; stamped the special delivery circle, wavy stamp lines/cancelled stamp lines, and the sentiment onto the panel with black ink.

Express Delivery Stamp Set


Finally, I glued the sequins, confettis, and snowflakes onto my card with some Bearly Art glue and the TCFC lift-n-release tool.


Once again here is the finished card:


Do go and stop by the store today!  


So many new additions for your Christmas crafting!  

Hop on over and go check out what the team has posted to the blog and the YouTube channel for more inspiration.


Happy Crafting, and Big crafty hugs to y'all!

Love, LIZARD xoxoxox

Comments

Popular Posts