Be Afraid, be very afraid

Are you afraid of clowns that might go bump in the night?  
Don't think I would blame you after 
you see this fella popping up out of the box:


He is pretty scary and not afraid to eat you on up!
Or the candy that you will leave behind when you run away from him, he he, hee.

I created a card base with some really old G45 paper.  It must be about five years old.  I did some creative die cutting with the white panel where I had inked up the clown.  I placed those pieces inside the wonky window 1 black frame. 

I added some die cut words that were off set to compliment the green and purple hues of my card.  I also put in some designer paper into the wonky windows.

After I had colored in the clown with the copic markers, I did add some distress ink to the white space because for me, it was too white.  I am not a CAS kind of crafter.  The more purple, the better!

(By the way, most of these products are from 
Whimsy Stamps.  
I cannot get enough of their creepy items!)

I also made my own word, and did this by cutting off the 'goose' 
portion of the last word and just used the 'bumps' part.  

So, I hope you don't hear the click, click, click of the crank in the night... 
if you do, run to the closet and hide!  


Thanks for popping on up out of your box, to visit me in mine! HAHAHAHHAHA!  Cheers & Crafty hugs, xo LIZARD


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts