You always look good in green


Hello my little leprechauns! 
Tis herself here today to share with you a fun card I made for St. Patrick's Day!


I used the tall beer mug die from @whimsystamps 
to create this shaker.  
Additionally, from Whimsy Stamps are these items: 
💚 Slimline St. Patrick's Day paper,
💚 Shenanigans Lassie Die, 
💚 Slimline Shamrocks die.
Shamrock Slimline Die, St. Patrick's Slimline Paper, & Frost Glass Die from Whimsy Stamps

 To fill in the shaker, I used @thiscallsfor_confetti 

Green and Emerald Green Sequins
 

Iridescent Emerald Green sequins, 

Iridescent Green Sequins, 

Steel Sparkle Gems, 

and their anti-static tool

To finish off the card, I added sequins on the card front panel and a sparkly LUCKY sentiment on the bottom left of the card.

Here is the link to my Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/p/C4EeMcspfwJ/?img_index=1  so you may see it in action

Have a wonderful day peeps!

Crafty hugs, xoxo LIZARD xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts