Springtime Wishes for a Happy Easter



Hopping on Down the Bunny Trail
to share these fun cards with you.

I created the following cards with some special kids in mind--my son has pals on his old swim team from CA, a family we were close with, and I wanted to send them some hugs via cards.

First off is Justus' card.  He is a high school kid, so he might not appreciate the childish cover, but inside he might enjoy the dialog.  :)  One can only hope!


This card uses the following Lawn Fawn items:
Easter Before 'n Afters set, 
Easter Party set, and 
Carrot 'bout you stamp set.

I did some masking with this card.  After stamping the image on the card, I stamped a mask onto the Inkadinkado masking paper and cut it out with my craft scissors.  Once they were all covered, I used a lot of distress inks to create the scene.  
Huge biceps I have now, but only on one arm!  I jest, but it is so much fun to see what happens and how it looks once the mask is off. 
Sentiment was heat embossed after applying white embossing powder.


Here is the second card in my post:
created for my artist pal Evvy.



This card was done with all die cutting.  Inking too.
Springtime Bunny, Build a basket Die, Outside in stitched sun,
stitched woodgrain backdrop, and large stitched rectangle frames were the dies used. This sentiment was stamped and heat embossed.  It comes from the Easter Party set.


The next and final card I made was for young Asher.  It too was a slimline card with more masking and inking of distress inks.


 


Similar to the first card but this layout also has the Hay there, hayrides! bunny add on set upon it and the grassy stencil; in addition to the three previously listed sets under the first card.  Same sentiment as the other two cards; hey when it works, it works!

Okay my crafty kids, I am done here and off to do more crafty things.  

Here is to a fantastic Easter celebration of our Lord and Savior; I wish you all a wonderful weekend with your loved ones surrounding you as God's Grace shines down upon us all.

Cheers and crafty hugs, Love LIZARD oxoxoxox


Comments

Popular Posts