Warm Wishes for a Merry Christmas



Good Morning!

Coming at you today with several views of a
Caffeinated Christmas Card, brought to you by 
@thiscallsfor_confetti WHO is sponsoring this month's 
challenge (#31) over at the #caffeinatedchristmas card challenge.



I crafted up this card by cutting the coffee shop paper/scene
with the Happy Layering Dies partially [from the This Calls for Confetti (TCFC) Store] so that I could get a longer 
portion of the coffee shop to be visible.  

I wanted to 'decorate' the coffee shop and so therefore wanted 
a longer/wider card than normal.


After two passes in the die cutting machine, 
I inked up a scrap piece of watercolor paper with 
some rusty hinge and walnut stain distress inks.

I mounted the coffee shop paper atop the watercolor 
paper and then mounted that portion with the 3D foam 
strips atop the patterned green paper; which was 
mounted on a green cardstock card base.
 

To add some fun Christmas star banner decorations 
to my coffee shop, I used the following mixes 
from the This Calls For Confetti Store:

Bean Fresh Mix
Over the Moon with Emma
Winter Solstice

To connect the stars, I simply used a Faber-Castell fine pine 04 size.

My sentiment (also popped up with a TCFC 3D foam strip) from a free printable that is currently 
being offered in the store.

The paper pads I used are Daily Grind and Falala 6x6 paper pads. 


To add some other fun decorations, I hand cut out a leaf and placed it on the card; along with multiple stars, sequins, and coffee beans.


Please pop on over to the TCFC Store and check it out for all your caffeinated and Christmas needs.  Don't forget to get your free printable of sentiments to go along with your card making!

Happy Crafting and crafty hugs to you!
Love, LIZARD xoxoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts