Poe Song Stuck in the Head

 


He's Just a Poe Boy From A Poe Family...


I have had this song stuck in my head for several days now, and so I crafted this gem on up, so I could escape from the monotonous vibe in my brain.
Using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Waves Die, I cut the waves two times; one in black paper and the other from white paper. 
Henceforth piecing it together after stamping in the white portions, with the Whimsy Poe Boy Clear Stamp Set. 
I colored in the images with Copic markers.  Handwriting the second part of the line near Poe's head.
Close up of the song line permeating my brain.

Deciding that it needed a little something something, I added some music notes from the @ThisCallsFor_Confetti Music Note Confetti Mix; but I only added colors that complimented the books in the lower right corner of the card.
Thus, the SHIVERS sentiment was placed at the bottom of the card. That sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Chills Word Die Set and I layered it thrice.

Still, I was not satisfied, so I went hunting in my stash, to banish the glaring white coming off the card, and decided to spritz @Shimmerzpaints Vibez Hot Fudge atop the card...AND VIOLA!  It was instantly eerie to my satisfaction. 

Hope not all of you have this stuck in your brain now.  Go forth and banish the monstrosity out of your lives, Poe on Peeps!

Crafty hugs, xoxo LIZARD oxox

Comments

Popular Posts