LUCK o' THE IRISH



Hello my crafty peeps!

Just wanted to share this Saint Patrick's Day card with y'all:


I used the swirling shamrock stamp from @whimsystamps for the focal image.  I stamped it in clear versamark ink atop a varied green hued distress ink panel.  
I had cut the panel with an older die set from Whimsy; and I believe it is called 'Dots & Dashes die set'.  It is no longer sold in the store, sorry.
I popped that panel up onto a distress inked card base stenciled with shamrocks.  The shamrock stencil is from Pretty Pink Posh (PPP).  Additionally the LUCKY sentiment is also from PPP.


One last look above and I will sign off.  We always watch The Quiet Man with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara, & directed by John Ford every year for St. Patrick's Day.🍀
Hope your day was LUCKY too!

HUGS from the Crafty LIZARD xooxoxxo



 

Comments

Popular Posts