Irish Eyes are Smiling Upon You


IRISH KISSES

Popping on in or by today to show you this fun Saint Patrick's Day card I crafted on up:




First I stamped the small shamrocks from this Whimsy Stamps swirling shamrock set:
Whimsy Stamps Swirling Shamrock Clear Stamp Set

I stamped them all over the background.  I used the lucky clover distress ink for my stamping.  

Second, I stamped the Cosmic Halftone Oval Stamp: 

Cosmic Halftone Oval Red Rubber Stamp


in various parts on the panel.  
No rhyme or reason, just where it looked good to me. 

I took a piece of various hued green distress inked paper, from my stash, and stamped the swirling shamrock in green ink on the panel.  I stamped it several times to get a good impression, cleaned it, reinked it with VersaMark clear ink, and stamped it again.  
Subsequently, I sprinkled clear embossing powder atop the stamped image and heat set the shamrock.



Next, I used the Whimsy Stamps Dots & Dashed Die set to make the panel fit tightly around the shamrock.  I kind of custom sized it down to suit my needs.  I really like how the border turned out around the shamrock.  Gives it added depth I think.

Dots & Dashes Die AND Slimline Shamrock Die; both from Whimsy Stamps


With foam, I popped that up onto the card base & used the left over portions to stamp the two sentiments; also clear embossing them, adding the same border to each strip, & foam popping them up.

Second to last, I aligned the sentiments with my t-ruler 
and added the shamrocks in multiple places atop the card.  
The die cut shamrocks are from the 
Whimsy Stamps Shamrock Slimline Die.

Final add to the card, the Apple Green Gems and the Iridescent Green Sequins from @thiscallsfor_confetti

This Calls For Confetti's Apple Green Gems

Here is another look at the card:

Thanks for staying to the end of my post to read all about the wonderful products I used and enjoyed crafting with.  Please check out the @thiscallsfor_confetti store here .
Have a wonderful evening my crafty peeps!
Hugs, LIZARD xoxox







Comments

Popular Posts