BUNNY LOVE at Cottontail Farms



Hello crafty peeps!  
Today I am sharing a fun Easter themed card with you.
Using the new Easter Egg Stencil and Die bundle from 
THIS CALLS FOR CONFETTI, 
I die cut and crafted on up this card:



The A2 panel cuts out all nine egg shapes with one pass of the machine.
I put an acetate sheet on the back of the panel 
and then put foam tape around each egg.  

This way, each egg could have a different shaker mix inside!!!

I used the following sequins/confetti in my Easter Egg card:

Easter Polymer Clay
Opaque Iridescent Peach Confetti
Bahamian Blue Confetti
Iridescent Green Sequin Confetti


Each egg backer was cut from the Speckled 6x6 Paper pad 
& mounted on the base of the shaker 
so it would correspond to the mix in the egg.

Also utilized were the gold Easter rub-on transfers, 
3D foam strips, and A2 panel size acetate sheets.  
All products are from @thiscallsfor_confetti

Do go check out their sale page, I am told there are some great savings to be had!  Shop here and a new window will open up.

Have a wonderful day!  Crafty love & hugs peeps!
XO XO LIZARD XOXO
 

Comments

Popular Posts