LOVE

 LOVE

is in the air ---

and on this card, 

placed atop some eyelet squares!


Okay, so enough with the funny rhymes; 
here is how I crafted this on up.

First, I die-cut two smaller eyelet rectangles out of the vellum. 



Then cut two eyelet rectangles from the pink 
wavy curly-q/heart sheet.  



                                


After die-cutting, I putt the double sided foam leftovers onto the back of the solid panels for some added dimension. 
It is a bonus use because 
it also polishes off the leftover double-sided adhesive quite nicely. :)

After some measuring and figuring, and more measuring (I was being precise because I felt it needed to all be aligned); I placed the solid squares down & glued the vellum ones just with several dots upon each panel--with the intention of covering up the glue with sequin accents.


Deciding upon my sentiment was easy. 
In my possession was a new LOVE die with shadow backer from Pretty Pink Posh. A scrap of pink paper was the perfect size and it was placed atop the vellum shadow and set in place with the glue.



Here is a close up of the sentiment with a bird's eye view of the confetti:


In addition to the #thiscallsfor_confetti Love 6x6 paper pad, 
the card has the following sequins/mix(es) upon it:

1}. Plumeria Diamond and Peal Mix
2}. Opaque Iridescent Pink Sequins
3}. Opaque Iridescent Blush Sequins

Here are two more shots of the final product:

top view

front view

Hopefully you are staying warm in your neck of the woods.  
It is a brisk 35 degrees here in Texas where we live.  
It was a cool 24 degrees this am, so at least it is warming up.  
Although, I believe we have hit the high for today! 

Cheers my friends and have a wonderful weekend! 

Crafty hugs,
Love, LIZARD xoxo











Comments

Popular Posts