May Your Christmas Be Bright



This beauty of a card was created with several items in the following order:
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil Butter in Pearl White
atop an A2 panel with the #TCW1057 (Snowflake Sparkles) Stencil.


After the stencil butter dried, 
I spritzed it with Ranger Distress Mica Stain 
in Fortune Teller. 


Then I heated the panel with the heat gun to see what would happen.  



Since I liked the results I then trimmed the panel 
and mounted it atop a white snow sparkle Panel. 
Finally, I placed it atop the purple card base. 

I mounted three (one cut in half) snowflakes that 
were diecut from
 the snow white sparkle paper. 

The snowflake die is from Whimsy Stamps.

Lastly, added were
 #ThisCallsfor_confetti

Opalescent White Sand Sequin Confetti.


Bearly Art Glue was used to attach all pices. 




I hope you have a bright Christmas!
Crafty Hugs,
Lizard xo





Comments

Popular Posts