SPOOKY

Hello Halloween Peeps!
I am coming at you today with something Spooky!
These sugar skull ladies are out in rare form:

Once again I have used multiple products from the Whimsy Stamps store to create my masterpiece.  The large spooky word die, the sugar skulls stamp set, and the sugar skulls designer paper.


I began my card by stamping out the ladies onto white Neenah cardstock and colored them in with my Copic markers.  I used Memento ink to do the stamping in my Tonic platform stamper.  I never quite got the skill of using the acrylic block to stamp images.  Also, a little white gel pen was added for highlights onto the sugar skull ladies. 

After the coloring was done, I fussy cut them out.  I also added some Nuvo sparkle to it, and if you look closely, the pen went airbubble crazi on the above lady.  I tried to sop up some of the extra sparkle but, alas, no way was that gonna work so I just added a larger jewel to her hair piece to try to cover it up.

The Spooky die cut I ran thru the machine several times and used two different types of black card stock and that yellowish green paper too.  That last paper is from Divinity Designs.  
I pieced it back together and used some washi tape on the back to keep it together before gluing it down onto the purple slimline card base.
I had just watched a video of Kristie Marcotte's (here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPoVOJX3CA ) and she made 37 cards from one 6x6 paper pack; and I decided to put the extra designer paper onto my card base as accents. 
Lastly, I added the jewels.  Here again is my card:

 Thanks for popping on by today to get "spooky" with me!
Crafty hugs and Cheers! xo LIZARD

 

Comments

Popular Posts