CHILLS, SHIVERS, and GOOSEBUMPS CLOWN

 

EEEK! 
 This clown gives me the chills, the shivers, and the goosebumps all in one!
Maybe you can see why, here is a good look at this creepy, comic, cut-up:


This is a set designed by Deb Davis from http://www.amped2stamp.com/
She has some creepy ideas; lucky for us!  
I paired this clear stamp set with the chills word die set and the wavy pierced rectangle set to create this card.  The black and white paper is also from one of Whimsy Stamps many designer paper packs.  

I colored in the scene with my Copic markers and used the pierced die to cut it out my scene.  
I had to do this die cutting two times because when I originally stamped this clown, I stamped another one fairly close to it.  Therefore there was not enough room to die cut a full pierced rectangle; so I modified my rectangle a bit.  You can see that it is not rounded on the top right of the card as it is on the top left; but that just adds to the creepiness of the card!  All three words were layered to creep you out some more.


My final creepy touch was to use Nuvo crystal autumn red drops upon the lollipop.  I wanted it to look like blood dripping off the sucker.  HA!  Thanks for dropping on by for the chills and shivers today!  Cheers & Crafty hugs, xo LIZARD

Comments

Popular Posts