Wrong place, wrong time Happy Halloween card!

 Wrong place, wrong time
Happy Halloween card!


I send you peeps ghostly greetings today!  I am back with another Halloween themed card, from a kit called Ghost Pack, that I got from SumMore Fun.  I stumbled across this company while watching Lisa Mensing on the YouTube.  Here is the link to what grabbed my attention:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxXQGUoYQs

Here is what came in the kit:


I saw how cute this kit was, and I grabbed it on up, in addition to some other fun Halloween stamps!  

Here is what I first created: 


I stamped the ghost onto some Neenah white 80# cardstock in Memento black ink.  I colored in the ghost with some Copic markers, C3, C2, and C1 and then blended it all together with the 0 Copic marker to kind of soften the edges.  Then I fussy cut him out.  The oranges were colored with YR07 and R12.

There was a small square of Neenah cardstock left over from a prior project and I Distress Inked it up with Black Soot and then sprinkled some silver paint atop it from the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors set.  Then I dotted some white gel pen atop the square, for a bit more interest.  


Thirdly, I glued the Halloween multi-striped paper (included with the kit) atop an orange card base (also included in the kit).  I stamped the sentiment onto some scrap paper; using the Spice Marmalade Distress ink.  I probably stamped it three or four times to make sure it was the right hue and would coordinate with the stripes on the card.  

Then I fashioned a banner out of the excess striped paper.  I mounted the ghost and his 'paint accident' upon the black square with some 3M foam tape and glued him down and placed the banner atop, and tried to make the lines on the banner edges coordinate with the stripes on the card base.



Finally, I added some sequins from my stash onto the card.  

They are Lucy's Cards Skull n Crossbones mix and the purple stars are all from an older Queen and Co., Halloween shaker kit.  The gold stars are from the SPELLtacular Trinity Stamps mix.

There you have it Halloween lovin' peeps!  

A ghostie with the mostie card!  I hope you enjoyed it and you get on out there, and get crafty!
Hugs, LIZARD



Comments

Popular Posts