Sheet Happens!

 Sheet Happens!

Hello Ghost fans, I am back again with another 
fun card for the Halloween season!
Once again I used the Ghost Pack Kit from @SumMorefunstamps to create

this lamenting sheet!  
Here is the finished card:

Here is a picture of the stamp set: 

There is a bit of glare, sorry; but this gives you an idea of the fun stamp and images included!
First, I stamped the image onto some Neenah white 80# cardstock with Memento Black ink.  Then I stamped the poles for the wash-line. And to ground the image. 
I decided to do some ink blending in the the background and therefore I needed some masks for the socks, sheet, and panties.  
I used the sticky part of a 
post-it-note to create my masks and then cut them out with my scissors. 

After placing the masks atop the stamped images, I blended the following Distress mini inks onto my paper:

  • blueprint sketch 
  • wilted violet
  • milled lavender
  • picked raspberry
  • mustard seed 
  • black soot on the edges


I die cut one of the bubbly papers that came with the ghost pack kit, to fit on my orange card base.  
It has a lot of blue circles on it, 
and I felt like that paper would echo a good laundry line and/or post washing clothes type feel to it with all the bubbles! 


Next I used the @whimsystamps inlaid bubbles die frame to die cut around the laundry scene.  (I wish I had noticed that one of the poles for the laundry line was going to be cut outside the frame but hindsight is always knowledge!)  
I then glued my inked scene frame upon the bubble paper, popped up the center portion with 3M foam tape; and added some of the circles that were cut out with the bubbles die, back into the frame.  
I varied it so that it would look more interesting.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the popped up portion; first in black ink, and then embossing powder (after using my anti static tool to prep the paper) and sprinkled the clear embossing powder atop before heat setting it.  
To embellish the card I used Boo-To-You confetti mix from @HoneyBeeStamps and some orange ribbon from my stash.

Again here is the finished card:

Sheet happens, all the time!  
Thanks for popping on by and please leave a little comment letting me know how you are doing with the 'sheet' in your life!  Crafty hugs, LIZARD xo



Comments

Popular Posts