FRIEND Times Three

 Hello Crafty Peeps!

I have a fun card today to share with you, it is a cute gnome from Trinity Stamps and he is holding out sunflowers for you my friend!



I stamped the image with some Memento black ink onto Neenah white 80 lb. cardstock.  I had trouble with the image and had to use my Copic 0.3 multiliner to draw the missing lines up on the image around the top of his cute little cone hat.

Then I colored in with the following Copic markers:

Hat: G03, G07  
hat dots: R08 and E08
Beard: N0, N1, N2, N3
Flowers: Y00, Yo2, Y15, Y17, Y18 and E57, E37, E29, E25
Grass: G03, G05
Sky: B04, B02
Leaves: E07, E08, YR01
Shoes: B39 and B000
Puddle: B000, B02 

I added some rocks and dirt at the bottom of the image to ground him and make him look like he was outside; especially since he is standing next to some leaves and amidst some grass.



I relined the image with the Copic multiliner, die cut it using the Memory Box pinpoint rectangle die(s), and matted it onto a green cardstock scrap from my stash.  I also cut the green cardstock with a larger size from the pinpoint die set.  I glued them both onto a purple A2 card vertical base.  

Finally, I attempted to stamp a sentiment from an older stamp set from Trinity but could not get it to look right so I cut out the 'friend' portion three times (I tried it three ways and it just was not working for me, so I adapted!,) and glued them onto my card.

VIOLA!  FINITO!  


I am entering this cute little friendly gnome into the Trinity Stamps September #CraftyTroopChallenge. It's a winner, either way in my garden! ;)

I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to drop me a line friend!  Crafty hugs, LIZARD xo 

Comments

Popular Posts