Kooky Spooky Cards

 What is black, white, ghoulish, quivers, and READ all over?


A ghoulish shaker trio of cards made with @thiscallsfor_confetti products!!!!



These shaker cards wee all created using the Hello Elongated Frame Die Set from TCFC.  

I varied the layers and elements within each one to create the trio of shaker goodness.

Kooky and a little Spooky Shaker Card

This first card was created by taking a sheet of the Boo! paper with the Hello Elongated Frame Die Set.  I popped up the oval frame with several white oval frames glued to each other.

  Next, I placed the frame(s)/outline/diecuts onto the purple card base and before securing the oval lined frame that I popped up, I put the following sequin mixes inside:

 Bokeh Dazzle Dots

Not So Spooky Polymer Clay Confetti

Spookalicious Polymer Clay & Sequin Confetti

Lastly I stamped the sentiment onto some vellum from the Kooky Spooky set in black staz on ink.  Be sure to clean your stamp ASAP when using this ink.  It tends to stain.


Happy Halloween Shaker Card


This next card, I used the Kooky Spooky trio of eyeballs stamp and stamped them all over a yellow piece of cardstock.  I used the Versamark ink to do this (see photo below).  Then I sprinkled Wow vintage amethyst on the paper, heated it up, and viola!  Eyeballs galore on my page.

After carefully aligning up the Happy Halloween sentiment in the middle of the black oval cut out from the Hello Elongated Die, I glued a piece of orange scrap paper behind it and glued it to the card base.  Then I created the shaker using some foam strips and place a lot of the Spooktacular Gaze Polymer Clay Confetti inside for an eerie eyeball feel!
 
VersaMark ink helps immensely with heat embossing detail images like this eyeball trio.


Here is another few glances at the finished product:




Last card for today, is the glow in the dark shaker card.
Here it is:

Glowing quite nicely I would say!
Ghostly Greetings Shaker Card


Once again, the Hello Elongated Frame die was used along with fun shaker bits that glow.
If you go here: https://www.instagram.com/p/C_EszRkpB-4/  you can see more details on this glowing shaker card!

Thanks for popping on by!

Crafty hugs, LIZARD xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts