Have Yourself a Caffeinated Christmas

 Well hello there!  

Today we are celebrating Christmas in July πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„

 at the This Calls for Confetti Store and do we have a hop for you! 

 Spreading crafty cheer loud and for all to hear @ThisCallsFor_Confetti!  Become inspired by our holiday cards and projects that bring the magic of Christmas to your summer. Follow along, leave some love, and discover incredible holiday ideas!



I started by inking up the free sentiment with Distress Inks. I also sprinkled a lot of metallic paint atop it in a red hue and a gold hue and let it dry.  

Then I cut the inner portion of the shaker with the coordinating die from the 3 1/2" full front shaker card kit.  I filled the shaker with the Christmas Polymer Mix, and the red and green sequins from the Freshly Picked-Cherries Mix.  Then I folded back the tabs and secured the shaker onto a larger circle die cut from the Christmas Post Paper pack.

Additionally from the Christmas Post Pad, I mounted two pieces of paper (Dear Santa and the Christmas Plaid) atop each other onto an A2 red card base.  After securing the shaker to the front of the panel; I accented with some polymer mix and clear tiny baubles from the Spooky Spirits Sequin Mix.


I trimmed the smaller sentiment and mounted it atop a scrap piece of paper from the FALALA paper pack from last year & unfortunately is discontinued.  I wanted that pop of green to showcase the sentiment.

I hand trimmed several coffee cups from a sheet from the Daily Grind Paper pack to accent the card and tie the theme together - Coffee and Christmas!  


Here is one last look before the hop list:





πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„Start Unwrapping inspiration here: 

Lisa: @lisaannmensing

Liz: @lizzardsbf

Dawn: @dpauleydesigns

Teri: @terismailbox

Kathy: @stampinkathy4

Alanna: @embellish.craft.love

Karen: @alittlekinder

Have fun on the hop seeing all the team's inspiration and Christmas ideas.  I hope it inspires you to create some fun items for your stash so you are ready when December rolls around!  

Winner will be posted on IG by 28 July.  Happy Crafting Peeps and thanks for popping by!

Crafty hugs, Love, LIZARD xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts