Believe in Yourself!, Card Post

 


Believe in yourself, even when no one else does!!!!


To create this card, I used the 
@thiscallsfor_confetti forest 🌲landscape stencil set and their silhouette add-ons dies.

First, I stenciled in the trees and sky with my distress inks.  

Next, I die cut the trees from the Elusive Paper Pad and trimmed the topographical paper so it would line the top and bottom of the card.



I wanted the card to look more like a map, so to speak.
Then I glued the group of trees down on one side.  
Using my stamp positioner tool, I stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper and then heat embossed it with black ink/black embossing powder.  

It needed a little something something, so I added some rustic brown distress ink to the sentiment strip.  I Also stamped the pins in the same hue of distress ink and die cut them out.  I glued the pins down on either side of the sentiment and added some glossy accent to the top of the pin so it looked more like a round push pin.

Lastly, I added the Dusty Gold and Copper sequins.
The Sentimental Sasquatch stamp set & coordinating dies were used for the sentiment and pins.

All of the products used, are from the This Calls From Confetti Store.

Whether you find your passion inside or out, I hope you remember to have faith in yourself and your pursuits.

Thanks for popping on by today!  Crafty hugs, Love LIZARD xooxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts