Stencil Butters and Easter Eggs




More Easter Stenciling!
One can never have too much fun with stencil butter and Easter eggs!  AM I RIGHT?  Of course I am!




 This card, shown above in four different views, came together with several @thiscallsfor_confetti store items.  
I first took a sheet of the blue speckled paper and ran it thru my die cutting machine with the A2 easter egg die plate.  
Then I die cut several more panels with the various hued papers so I had eggs from the green, pink, and orange sheets.  
On a flat surface I laid out the eggs and applied the stencil butters in the three shades to compliment the eggs with corresponding complimentary hues.  Once they were dry I layered them up on the panel, applied the gold rub-on at the base of the panel, and added the gold tag and sequins atop the card.



The stencil butters are champagne gold on the top row-in dots and horizontal stripes.
The middle row has **two** layers of stencil butters: 
1) a base layer of hydrangea stencil butter covering entire egg{s} &
2) stardust butter mixed w/ Nuvo red powder [to make the pink hearts] that were stenciled atop the hydrangea layer. 
Lastly, the bottom layer has the green pear stencil butter accents in stars and vertical arcs/stripes.


Hope you enjoyed my post!  Happy Maundy Thursday to y'all.  Grace Alone!
Crafty Hugs, Love, LIZARD xoxoxox




Comments

Popular Posts