Happy Easter Card

 Hello my crafty peeps.  

I am here today to share with you a fun card I made with some stencil butters from @tcwstencils AND some stencils from @thiscallsfor_confetti


It was quite enjoyable to lay down the egg stencil and apply the butter atop a sheet of patterned paper.



I first did the green pear stencil butter and let it dry.  
Next I applied a coat of the hydrangea stencil butter; 
and lastly a layer of the sea glass butter.  

Then, I added a bunch of gems and sequins.  All of the following items came from the This Calls For Confetti store:

1.  Steel sparkle gems
2.  Merry & Bright mix (only the green gems) 
3.  Purple sparkle gems 
4.  Orchid sparkle gems 
5.  Opaque iridescent light purple gems
6.  Satin silver gems
7.  Apple green gems



I used the For the Love of Carrots Stencil (also from This Calls For Confetti Store) to create the base of the sentiment strip.  Inking up only the top portion of the carrots, the leafy stems, with distress inks in various hues of greens to make it look like the grass found in the easter baskets.  I put some foam on the sentiment and placed it atop the inked portion.  Then I placed it on the card.

The card came together fairly quickly and the only waiting was the drying time of the stencil butter.

Viola!  An Easter masterpiece.
Have a wonderful evening my crafty friends.
Hugs, LIZARD xoxox 







Comments

Popular Posts