EEK! Goosebumps

   


Well hello out there in crafty land!  It has been quite some time since I have made a post.  I am not as good as putting the written word to page as I am to posting on the IG platform.


I created this card for part of the 31 Days of Halloween challenge going on @whimsystamps.  I hope you can dig it! Mawwww haa haa haa!


I started off by embossing the goth skull background from Whimsy Stamps, onto some black paper.  I prepped the paper with an antic static tool, used the versamark ink, stamped the stamp [using my Tonic platform] several times, and then sprinkled the white embossing powder on to the black paper, and heat set it.
The green paper with the slash/claw die cut image was in my stash; but I am pretty sure that is a Tim Holtz die from many years ago (like over five years ago).  I popped it up in the middle with some foam squares atop the skull background and glued the edges of the green paper down onto the embossing to ensure it would stay in place. 

In retrospect, that would have made a good shaker card?!!!!


Next I mounted the panel onto some black card stock with a 1/4" edge and added it to a card panel base made from an old sheet of @graphic45 cardstock paper. I am not sure what collection it is from; it is that old, and it is no longer listed on their site.

Next I die cut the "EEK!" word die set from some black and purple papers & foam mounted the trio of words together before adding to the panel.

Lastly, I die cut the word "GOOSEBUMPS" from some purple shiny DCWV paper & added it to the bottom of the panel.
Hope you enjoyed the post and got a good start of a scare!
Crafty hugs until next time!
xo LIZARD xo








Comments

Popular Posts