Give Thanks



GIVE THANKS!


I am thankful for a lot of things, how about you?  It has been a very long hot minute since I posted over here on my blog, a busy month is or was November. :)

This card was created using the Kat Scrappiness Give Thanks die.  It has a shadow feature and look below to see how neat-o it looks!



I die cut it from some gold cardstock in my stash and then framed it upon some vellum and placed it atop a stamp from Memory Box and company called Peony Garden. I colored in the stamp with my Prismacolor pencils.


If you go to this link, you can see another card I created:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHqGymaJDfI/
with the same die and just different coloring and papers.


Before mounting the panel onto a card base, I splattered some Kuretake starry colors paint atop it in addition to some sequins from my stash.

I was also fortunate to be chosen as a the Designer Top Pick for the November Give Thanks Challenge.  See it here:  https://katscrappinessblog.com/

I am thankful that you stopped by today.  Here again is my card


Have a wonderful day!
Cheers and crafty hugs, xo LIZARD xo







 

Comments

Popular Posts