You are my sunshine

 YOU are my sunshine


This is a wonderful Penny Black red rubber stamp ~ you really cannot go wrong using this lovely.  Here is my card that I created:

I stamped this card, and colored it in with my Copic markers.
Next, I fussy cut out the flower and leaves, foamed up the back with 3M foam tape, and placed it atop a portion of cardstock with cursive upon it. I did this to kind of give it an old timey or old fashioned appearance.  
Not many people use cursive these days.  Although, I am teaching our son to write with it; as I am his homeschool teacher, and I get to pick the curriculum!  Hee hee hee.  Still, I think it should be learned (or tought) and when he takes his time, it looks a lot better than his printing.  Shush, don't tell him I told you!

I decided that the fussy cut image needed a little something-something, so I popped it up on some sparkly embossed paper from DCWV; a scrap I had leftover but could not bear to throw away:  then mounted it onto the kraft card base.  
The sentiment is from MFT and as you can see, I embossed it in gold to reflect the sunniness of the yellow rose.
The final touch was to add some sequins & crystals to the panel base.

Thanks for popping on by to say HI!  You are my sunshine!  Really!
Cheers & Crafty hugs, xo LIZARD


Comments

Popular Posts