Witchy little girl like you!

 Hello crafty peeps!  Today I have a crafty little witch to share with you.


Here she is:  
This is a digital image from Whimsy Stamps.
I colored her with my Copic markers.

I was trying to make it look like the moonlight was shining down upon her; so you can see that the front of her dress and such, are brighter than the back of her dress.  To finish off this card, I matted her onto a panel that I had used purple distress ink upon and some black cat designer paper.  Heat embossed a sentiment in purple and placed some sequins around the image.  Lastly, I tied some frayed string from my stash around the panel and viola!  It is like magic--all done!
Thanks for popping on over today to see this cute little witch in search of candy goodness.
Cheers & Crafty Hugs! xo LIZARD 


Comments

Popular Posts