Shake, shake, shake,... shake, shake, shake,... Nosferatu, Nosferatu!


Shake, shake, shake,... shake, shake, shake,... Nosferatu, Nosferatu!
You totally have to have the K.C. and the sunshine band song in your head when you read the title of this post! ;)


I created this shaker card by using the 
and the 

I die cut the die several times and layered it atop each other.  Pretty sure I die cut it five if not six times.  I adhered the acetate to the frame and left in a few of the circle portions to add some interest.  I also put some of the images into the circles to also draw your eye around the entire image.


I used multiple distress inks to create my background panel:
 as a result, I did not add any color to the other stamped images.  
I also think of Nosferatu as a black and white film; so no color 
seemed the way to go with this one!



I did add seed beads to this shaker as well as sequins and I tried to coordinate the color of the beads to the same color that was in each circle.  {I have had the seed beads since the mid 1980's and it was time to give them a new home!}

I filmed the shaker in action, click here to see it on my IG page.




Thanks for popping by to see the eternal stud muffin!


Cheers & Crafty hugs!
xo LIZARD xo




 

Comments

Popular Posts