Field Notes Fluer


Welcome to my blog peeps!
Today I have a post for you from a card I created, while on a crafty zoom, with some fellow crafters.  Our challenge was to create something for fall.
Here is my output:



I used the Field Notes Kit from Taylored Expressions and crafted this on up while chatting away with some crafty gals.  I used my Prismacolor 48 pencil pack to color up this fun fluer.  I lay down a base of white and then color, and then white again to blend.  I could have used the gamsol, but I chose to do the white instead.



I first stamped the flower, and then used the enclosed stencil to blend the tea dye distress ink in the square.  I also stamped the lines with the enclosed rubber stamp too.
Then I did my coloring.



 Finally I matted the panel on to some green cardstock, and then onto an orange shiny cardstock that I had die cut with the memory box leaf die.  I felt it was a good combination and worked well together.  The pièce de ré·sis·tance was the hello sentiment and some Studio Katia crystals.

Thanks for popping on by and checking out my post.

Cheers & Crafty hugs, xo LIZARD

Comments

Popular Posts