BOO!

 

BOO!

I have another Halloween card my crafty spooky ghouls.


Did I scare you?  
Hope not.  
This is another fun slimline die from Whimsy Stamps.
The 'Boo' is from a separate set, and I pieced it all together using some washi tape before gluing it to the cardbase panel.  This is all die cutting.  Pretty easy card to create.
Another peek at it:

I layered the black atop the orange at an angle to give the house a more eerie factor.  I also used the BIG spider paper as the background.  I just thought it would be funny to have gigantic spiders dropping on by to say BOO!, to the residents of this ghoulish home.

I layered the Boo sentiment and put it all on a back slimline base.

Thanks for 'spinning a web' and popping by to say BOO!
Cheers and Crafty hugs, xo LIZARD








Comments

Popular Posts