The Creating LIZard first blog post! By: LIZARD on 13 September, 2020

 Welcome to my first blog post!



The other day I shared a Halloween card or two on my IG account, @lizzardsbf .

I decided to backtrack a bit with my blog and try to sync up the two.

This slimline card was created with Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.
All the images were colored in with Copic markers.  



I don't know if you can tell, but the background panel was created with the Monster Mash stamp set.
The Boo die accenting the card is from Whimsy Stamps.

I layered that in a white and gray before gluing it down on the card.

I hope I didn't scare you too badly!  Just enough!  

Thanks for popping by today and feel free to leave me a comment if you like!  

Crafty hugs, LIZard xoxo


Comments

  1. Fabulous! Halloween is a great time for crafting. Welcome to blogger - looking forward to seeing all your crafty makes :) Maz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts