SPOOKY

 SPOOKY!

Today, ghoulies, I have a spooky card for you.  I used the Eerie Night stamp set from @summorefunstamps . 

I started off by using the weathered wood distress ink to stamp the web onto a piece of Bristol Smooth paper.  
I use a Tonic stamp platform to stamp and ink up most of my images; and this time was no exception. I inked up the web multiple times, to get a good impression and stamped it upon the paper.  
Next, I sprinkled some clear embossing powder upon it and heat set it so I could distress ink the background.  Unfortunately, I moved the stamp a bit, and the clear embossing is a titch off the web; but it kinda gives it a bit of spooky flair.  (At least that is what I told myself! Ha!)

Secondly, I used the milled lavender, wilted violet, and seedless preserves on the background; in that order.  Then I used the @whimsystamps wavy nested frame (largest size) to die cut out my web and inked background.  After I die cut the wavy portion, I added some water drops, black watercolor paint, and some splatters of Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors to the diecut portion.

I also stamped the spider, bats, and tree from the Eerie Night set and fussy cut them all out.  I popped up the web portion on some 3M foam tape and glued the tree, bats, and spider on top of that wavy die cutout.  I added a bit of bling along with the sentiment that I stamped in wilted violet ink, and then clear embossed it.  I used my Copic marker to color the white space around the sentiment with the C10 marker and put some white gel pen in the middle of the "Os" to make it look like eyes peeking out of the "spooky" word!  The shiny bats are embellies from the Trinity Stamps Spelltacular confetti mix.

Here is the finished card:


Thanks for popping on by today to grace us with your spooky presence!  Feel free to drop me a line, oh ghoulish one!
Crafty hugs, LIZARD xo




Comments

Popular Posts